Through a grant from the NJEDA, SHCCNJ is offering a 25-hour Financial Coaching program for Small Businesses located in Opportunity Zones.
● Business must be a sole proprietorship, or employer with one to five (1-5) full-time employees
● Business has been affected by the COVID-19 global pandemic through a forced government closure
● Business must be located in one of the one hundred sixty-nine (169) designated Opportunity Zone census tracts in New Jersey.
● Business must have a physical location in New Jersey, other than a private residence
- Financial Planning Interview and Review of current financial planning tools & forecasts
- Organizational/Business Needs Assessment
- Review of business goals, operations & markets
- Financial Analysis, evaluation of current practices & processes
- Business and/or Financial Plans
- Digital Skills Training, if needed (Online Banking, QuickBooks, etc.)
Please email email@example.com immediately, if your business meets the program requirements and you are interested in participating in this FREE resource.
Statewide Hispanic Chamber of Commerce of New Jersey