FIVE STAR ELECTRIC CORP.
LICENSED ELECTRICAL CONTRACTOR
Job#1034: NEWARK AIRPORT TERMINAL ONE
STEP #2: REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL
TERMINAL ONE AND PEDESTRIAN BRIDGE AIRPORT SYSTEMS
Please provide FSE with your proposal to Furnish, Install, deliver, coordinate, and manage the installation of the Terminal One & Pedestrian Bridge Airport Systems Equipment and all required appurtenances for Newark Airport Terminal 1 Project.
Your bid proposal should be based on the following documents:
· Performance Criteria – Exhibit 7 Part B Volume 1 Dated 03/30/2018
· Performance Criteria – Exhibit 7 Part B Volume 2 Dated 03/30/2018
· Performance Criteria – Exhibit 7 Part B Volume 3 Dated 02/16/2018
· Performance Criteria – Exhibit 7 Part B Volume 4 Dated 02/16/2018
· Performance Criteria – Exhibit 7 Part B Volume 5 Dated 02/16/2018
· Performance Criteria – Exhibit 7 Part B Volume 6 Dated 02/20/2018
· Performance Criteria – Exhibit 7 Part “C” Required Standard List
· Exhibit 10 Staging, Interface, Milestones 03-13-2018
· Spec Sections:
• 274200; Visual Information Display Systems
• 278501; Video Information Display System Hardware
• 278502; Common Use Passenger Processing Systems
· Contract ES – Low Voltage Systems Shop Drawings (Conformed Set)
REQUIREMENTS (Shall include but are not limited to):
1. Install preconfigured SITA Core equipment in the primary MDF located in the headhouse and the
secondary MDF located in the Generator Facility Building (GFB)
2. Install SITA CUPPS workstations and peripherals at check-in and gate counters
3. Install SITA CUSS Kiosks in the check-in area
4. Install SITA EVIDS equipment (mounting brackets, monitors and DDCs) throughout the terminal
5. Provide required submittals and personnel/facilities for any required FAT, SAT, SIT.
6. On site assistance for testing, start-up & commissioning
7. Submit any clarifications/questions to achieve the most efficient build out.
DUE DATE: February 24, 2020
All questions and requested items should be directed to James Ortiz, Allen Hirsch and
Peter Amabile Jr.
Your prompt response is appreciated.
Link will expire on 02/28/2020:
Airport Systems Equipment Installation RFP Package
Useful links to folders:
Full Conformed Contract Documents Set